She was never strong enough
to give me comfort, care and love.
No, she never cared to share the weight
of the burdens on my plate.
For I was such a perfect kid
with no room for any trouble to it.
So if at home you cannot be recognized,
You have to find other ways to let your spirit run wild.
But where could I turn then?
That's where the trouble began.
There he was, tall and strong,
telling me where I belong.
He, he saw me as I was,
the dark spots, the drama, the love.
Being a rock, he offered a place
where I could let go of my fears and cares.
All that I would have to do,
is offer him my body for use.
But that seemed to be a small price,
so I chose to pay and got lost in his vice.
His course led me astray,
disoriented, I lost my way.
My curves became my only excellence,
not worth anything 'till he'd use me again.
And then you tell me that you don't need
to see my body at your feet.
With you, I finally understood
that this is my body, no bargaining good!
Thank you for helping me realize
that I don't have to be anyone's prize!
-Ich-
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen