Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Goodbye

Our future's clouded over where it used to shine like light,
and its rays keep caving in, till they're lost in the night...
I told myself over again that everything in time,
will find it's way home again, but I'm so tired of crying.

Lovely hours we spent lost in fantasy,
we let go and could finally just be.
But time went on as minutes ran too fast,
like you they are gone into my past.


I foresake you that second chance,
for only then I'll be able to dance
through my life again,
forget your pain.

So don't come knocking on my door,
I won't answer your calls no more.
No matter how you draw me near,
those days are finally over, my dear.


This mind of mine is still in its place
but the rest of this is much too hard to face.
Now, in freedom there is peace
and I can finally just breathe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen