Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Once

Once there was pain
trying to feel in vain
if I touch you in a way
if I'm worth for you to stay.
The pain faded slow,
but 'once' was a long time ago...

Once it left cuts
thinking of the sluts
that you liked to screw,
no matter who.
The cuts they healed slow,
but 'once' was a long time ago...

Once I did cry
asking me why
you dont let me in
was it my sin?
The tears they dried slow
but 'once' was a long time ago...

Once I mistook
silences sharp hooks
for painful punishment,
felt chastized in the end.
Confusion left slow,
but 'once' was a long time ago...

Once I didnt see
how fragile you could be,
that it was only helplessness
that manouvered us into that mess.
Awareness came slow,
but 'once' was a long time ago...

'Once' faded in the shades
and enlightenment evades
how two lost souls
can fail to give hold.

Yes, we faded slow,
but 'we' was a long time ago....

-Ich-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen