You tell me I am your comfort and love,
I'm yours to cling to when things get rough.
And yet, what you are longing for,
is to make me one of three or more.
I'm yours to cling to when things get rough.
And yet, what you are longing for,
is to make me one of three or more.
Darling, I am worth much more than that.
I don't really know if I'm hurt or mad.
I don't really know if I'm hurt or mad.
It's hard for me to understand,
why you might want more than my hands.
why you might want more than my hands.
I guess you're just that kind of man,
who keeps his options as long as he can.
But if you cannot commit to me,
my backlights are all that you will see.
my backlights are all that you will see.
Yes, if you want to fuck around,
I will leave without a sound.
But should you want me in your bed,
But should you want me in your bed,
just leave the others, go ahead!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen