Montag, 5. August 2013

Don't follow me / Too perfect

Don't you dare come any closer,
cause this is gonna start all over.
We are running toward the wall,
Darling, you dont know me at all.

Yes, I can make your dreams come true
before you wonder what you got into
I can be what you always wanted
but soon you will wake up nothing but haunted.

Your tears won't mean a thing to me
thank the men who made me be
this wretched piece of flesh and lust
that tends to leave nothing but dust.

So boy, please do not follow me home,
you're much too fragile for my hands to own
I just care too much for you
to see you end up all shattered and blue...

--------------------------


See it from the outside
Running against the wall
The devil bless my blind eye
Cause I don't get you at all

Once I was a loner
Till You made some dreams come true
Now I sit in a corner
Wondering what I got into

I should never have followed you home
Too fragile for your hands to own
If I take the hurt and choose to stay
I know, some day I'll fade away


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen