Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Joined forces

Never come closer
never touch
the thought of being together
was always too much

For then what would be left with me?
No way to feel the guilt.
No room for loving memories.
Nor air to feel my will.

She went to great lengths
to keep us apart,
now I found the strength
to fight for my part.

Yet I'm afraid of her being around
and the damage she may bring.
Will I be able to stand my ground,
to withstand her sweet sting?

As long as I am that undecided
I know she must be locked away.
We have always been devided
please, let's cooperate today!

For if together we finally dare
to oppose her on all our ways,
then one day no matter when or where
her part of us we will embrace.

-Wir, äh, nee, ich-  :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen