Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

On your side

You should know;
wherever you go,
that I am on your side.
Open your heart up wide,
pull me to your chest,
come with me to rest!
Sometimes it may seem useless to fight,
but babe, remember: I'm on your side!

As we smiled and we touched,
we talked and made love,
soon I tightened my grip.
God, I won't let you slip!

But can we breathe this way?
Is there air for our feelings to stay?

For I have never felt like this,
the more we fight the more I long for your kiss.
Well, we never argued like this before.
Is it because we never meant more?

But each confession I make,
each leap of faith I take,
translates to you as an insult.
I don't want to talk about fault,
but we both should surely get rid
of this sad and destroying habit.

So, no matter what may be in the end,
I know in some way, I'll be holding your hand.
In any way it is worth the fight,
'cause baby, I am on your side!

-Ich-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen