Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

Mistake


Yesterday, I got lost in the night.
He managed to make it feel easy and right.
But now that the moment has vanished and gone,
I'm left with a feeling so lonely and wrong.

The desperate wish for the things I can't get,
once more made me follow my hands, not my head.
I know it was one of my bigger mistakes,
to get lost in the frenzy 'till morning awakes.
Again, fantasy thrilled me in too many ways,
and I hit the ground hard by the light of day.

Damn, I don't want to feel like this,
don't want to be a name on his list.
His love is so selfish, no give and all take,
the desire to run makes me shiver and shake.
And yet I still feel his hands down my spine,
dissolving my will in his sweet-bitter wine.

No matter how I want to shout,
I just don't see an easy way out.
I fell for him, almost died by his kiss...
My fault, he just gave me what I wished.

So all that's left is take up the fight,
scratch up the humble pieces of my pride.
Tell myself to stand up and see
how I can find my way back to me.

But everytime I do,
you draw me back to you.
Like a faint echo in the night,
your pleasures still ring in the back of my mind...


-Ich-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen