This is the life I treasure,
I burst to bloom within your pleasure.
But when you whisper in my ear,
sometimes it's not you, it's him I hear.
It was gone that long ago,
but now it's crawling back so slow.
It was buried and dead,
'cause I ran as far as I could get.
Now I can barely recall,
and yet I can still feel it all.
'cause I ran as far as I could get.
Now I can barely recall,
and yet I can still feel it all.
If you can forgive me for who I am,
I know my fight has not been in vain.
Yes, if we both forgive and forget,
he might not find a way back.
Yes, if we both forgive and forget,
he might not find a way back.
If you see me like I am,
and you love me with all that you can,
the flesh and the fantasy
for once might become ours to be...
and you love me with all that you can,
the flesh and the fantasy
for once might become ours to be...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen