Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Suicide by Cop

Deep into a dying day 
I prepare to hate your well known way
and I know tonight you will deal the blow
to my innocent and fragile soul

Aware that it will hit me hard
I take a step outside my heart
but as old habits die even harder
I have to follow your winding road farther
Your enchanting disguise changes all my rules
so I don't care to go down frail and cruel

Your wild run's greatest thrill 
is to hurt and not to kill 
and yet to have the prize of the night 
which for just a minute will make me feel right

From the last dance to the first kiss 
your touch will be my bliss 
though you're nothing but a false friend 
who betrays me for nothing in the end
Oh how I wish I could finally stop
this ever-returning suicide by cop


-Ich-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen