Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Enchanted


I hear your whispers break the silence 
and I feel the violence 
it makes me calm 
as you grab my palm
You tasting my lips, your salty kiss
eases my overwhelming wish


I'm seeking out the danger
as you seem to be a stranger 
One day you will hurt me so,
That I will have to go 
I'll drown, 
you'll take me down.


And yet I need you all the way
enchanted I will have to stay. 
You call to me, 
you set me free.

I relinquish to your powers
as my body becomes ours 
from your grasp, I just can't hide
you tease and tickle my pride
cause you make me feel alive.

I need the danger 
I have to conquer
I have to try to prevail
even though each time I fail 


I long for you, even though its pain 
I need to be with you again. 
I fear you, my dangerous friend
My destiny till the end.

Für meinen inneren Dämon
Ich vergebe Dir.
-Ich-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen