Montag, 6. Mai 2013

Both sides of me

They've always been there, what can I do?
How to combine them, I don't have a clou.
But I know I need her, that bad little girl
to enjoy my peaceful world.
Need my world of love and trust
to run to a place where all is lost.

'Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose',
that's what I sing when I get the blues.
But most of the time - and that's the shit-
my freedoms means that I don't fit.
For I am just a two-men-girl,
constantly living in two different worlds.


My foot on the pedal loves the speed
still not knowing where this road may lead.
For as much as I do love my home
I love the streets, that I use to roam.
I guess the only way to ever feel free
is to start loving both sides of me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen