Donnerstag, 7. März 2013

Recovered my soul

Look what you have made of me,
damn, you never tried to see!
You hurt me when I needed you,
left me lonely and abused.
Taught me that my feelings were wrong
and I believed you for so long.

But all this is long over now.
You lost the power to take me down.
Nothing but a self-absorbed child,
nothing but egoism run wild,
not worth being saved you from yourself,
how could you dare ask me for help???

I cannot change what happened then,
but I will be standing in the end.
Though physically, I'll still be there
don't believe I'll ever care.

Sometimes it seemed useless to fight
but now there are angels by my side.
Who bothered to dig beneath the rust
and taught me how to love and trust.

Though I know you'll always be
the darkest and loniest part of me
my life finallly feels whole
in the end I recovered my soul.


-Ich-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen