When will we get the time to be just friends?
when will things return to what they were then?
when will things return to what they were then?
Damn, how I want to touch you
need to feel you through and through
and this feeling just gets worse
oh how unfulfilled desire hurts...
need to feel you through and through
and this feeling just gets worse
oh how unfulfilled desire hurts...
It's only dangerous when caution's at rest,
so I'll stay sleepless, thats for the best.
Yet my thoughts go on and on
asking when we'll be alone...
so I'll stay sleepless, thats for the best.
Yet my thoughts go on and on
asking when we'll be alone...
No, I am not ashamed
for you and me, we're still the same.
But I know the guilt would kill you,
the pain in her eyes if she ever knew.
for you and me, we're still the same.
But I know the guilt would kill you,
the pain in her eyes if she ever knew.
So we need to find the time
to get back to reason and rhyme.
We'll get through this shit together
this desire just won't live forever.
to get back to reason and rhyme.
We'll get through this shit together
this desire just won't live forever.
Sooner or later we'll manage to be friends
and just enjoy each others company again...
-Ich-
and just enjoy each others company again...
-Ich-
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen