Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

My dear friend

My dear adventurous friend,
you got me into massive trouble again...

I hear the sunset's lonely call
as the night's about to fall.
And your cloudy shadow becomes mine
as you come to get me one more time...

Just when I thought I won the fight
I feel your whispers deep inside,
saying: "Don't be afraid, I don't hurt anyone,
it's an innocent game that's just begun."

"But don't you dare become too proud,"
the choir of whispers becomes a shout,
warning:: "I know what's best for you
just give in my dear, just do!"

Like this it goes, both day and night
neither one will win the fight.
So what can I do in the end?
but give in to you, my friend...?

Like the sun and moon share one sky
you and me both share my life.
Making it so much richer this way,
keeping demons and fears at bay.

So I respect you now,  my friend,
looking forward to meet you again...




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen